Mikhail Zadornov appointed member of VTB Management Board
28 august 2017
VTB Bank Supervisory Council passed a resolution to elect Mikhail Zadornov as Member of the Management Board. This appointment will come into effect immediately following the
approval of the candidate by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
Since 2005 – President and Chairman of VTB 24 (PJSC) Management Board.
- 2003–2005 – Deputy of the fourth convocation of the Russian State Duma;
- 1999–2003 – Deputy of the third convocation of the Russian State Duma;
- 1997–1999 – Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation;
- 1995–1997 – Deputy of the second convocation of the Russian State Duma;
- 1993–1995 – Deputy of the first convocation of the Russian State Duma;
- 1991–1993 – Chief Researcher, Member of the Board of the Centre for Economic and Political Research (EPIcentre);
- 1990–1991 – Member of the State Economic Reform Committee of the RSFSR Council of Ministers;
- 1989–1990 – Junior Research Assistant and Research Assistant at the Institute of the Economy, as well as an expert for the Planning and Budgetary Commission of the USSR Supreme Council and Research Assistant at the Institute of the Economy of the USSR Academy of Sciences;
- Born in 1963. In 1984, graduated from the Plekhanov Moscow Institute of the National Economy. PhD in Economics.